Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Pintauro, MD
Dr. Robert Pintauro, MD is
- Norwalk Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- National Benefit Plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pintauro?
Both Dr Pintauro and Robert Jr are both the best doctors I have ever gone to. They listen and know their stuff!!! This basically sums it all up!!! Vincent Mandile
- Montefiore - Jack D. Weiler Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Montefiore Wakefield Campus
- New York Westchester Square Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Pintauro, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Pintauro's profile.
Dr. Pintauro in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Pintauro's office is located at 2460 Mickle Ave Bronx, NY 10469. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Pintauro is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pintauro provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Pintauro, MD is affiliated with Montefiore - Jack D. Weiler Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, Montefiore Wakefield Campus and New York Westchester Square Medical Center.
Dr. Robert Pintauro, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
MDVIP - Bronx, New York
Mace Avenue Medical2460 Mickle Ave, Bronx, NY 10469 Existing Patients: (718) 540-4216