Dr. Pintauro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Pintauro, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Pintauro completed a residency at Norwalk Hospital. He currently practices at MDVIP - Bronx, New York and is affiliated with Montefiore - Jack D. Weiler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Norwalk Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- National Benefit Plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MDVIP - Bronx, New York
MDVIP - Bronx, New York2460 Mickle Avenue Mace Avenue Medical, Bronx, NY 10469 Existing Patients: (718) 652-4647
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pintauro?
Both Dr Pintauro and Robert Jr are both the best doctors I have ever gone to. They listen and know their stuff!!! This basically sums it all up!!! Vincent Mandile
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Pintauro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pintauro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pintauro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pintauro frequently treats Anxiety, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Pintauro's office is located at 2460 Mickle Avenue Mace Avenue Medical, Bronx, NY 10469. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pintauro speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Montefiore - Jack D. Weiler Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Montefiore Wakefield Campus
- New York Westchester Square Medical Center