Dr. Okada has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Okada, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Okada completed a residency at U Ariz Med Ctr. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Okada is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Ariz Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- University Of Arizona College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa
Heart Hospital6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1-304, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-5300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Okada?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Okada, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Okada's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Okada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Okada frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Okada's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 1-304, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital