Dr. Robert Meringolo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meringolo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Meringolo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Meringolo completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at The Mri Center of Greater Providence and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Lukes Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Metro Hosp-Ny Med, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1969
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Mri Center of Greater Providence1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 273-2460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meringolo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meringolo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meringolo frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Aortic Aneurysm, and Aortic Stenosis.
Dr. Meringolo's office is located at 1076 N Main St, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meringolo speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Meringolo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Kent Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital