Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Haydel, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Houma, LA. Dr. Haydel completed a residency at Pitt County Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Haydel Asthma & Allergy Clinic and is affiliated with Terrebonne General Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haydel is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Tulane/ Ocshner--Allergy,Asthma ,Immunology, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Earl K. Long Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haydel?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Haydel, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Haydel's profile.
Dr. Haydel frequently treats the following conditions: Bronchospasm, Asthma, and Acute Sinusitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Haydel's office is located at 4752 Highway 311 Ste 108, Houma, LA 70360. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Haydel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Haydel, MD is affiliated with Terrebonne General Health System.
Yes, Dr. Robert Haydel, MD holds board certifications in Pediatrics.
Dr. Haydel has over 34 years of healthcare experience.
- Terrebonne General Health System
Haydel Asthma & Allergy Clinic
Haydel Asthma & Allergy Clinic4752 Highway 311 Ste 108, Houma, LA 70360 (985) 857-8271