Dr. Cook has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Cook, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Cook completed a residency at Jewish Hosp/Wash U. He currently practices at Allergy Partners of Central Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- U Colo Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Jewish Hosp/Wash U, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Jewish Hosp/Wash U, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Texas At Dallas, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
His team is amazing and Dr. Branyon is kind, personable, wise and skillful. He really helped me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Cook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 4150 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78756. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cook speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Allergy Partners of Central Texas
Allergy Partners of Central Texas4150 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78756 (512) 467-0978