Dr. Bernstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Sentara Cardiology Specialists and is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sentara Cardiology Specialists
Sentara Cardiology Specialist844 Kempsville Rd Ste 204, Norfolk, VA 23502 Existing Patients: (757) 261-0700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
my husband's cardiologist - I would recommend him highly to everyone and do
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 844 Kempsville Rd Ste 204, Norfolk, VA 23502. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital