Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (985) 635-4285, and for other questions, call (985) 898-4001.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Robert Brinkman II, MD
New Patient(318) 865-0542
Dr. Robert Brinkman II, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Covington, LA. Dr. Brinkman II completed a residency at Earl K Long Med Center. He currently practices at STPN - Covington and is affiliated with St. Tammany Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Brinkman II is board certified in Internal Medicine.
STPN - Covington
STPN - Covington80 Gardenia Dr Ste B, Covington, LA 70433 Call
- Earl K Long Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Earl K. Long Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Louisiana State University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Peoples Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brinkman II?
Very satisfied. Listened to my concerns
- St. Tammany Health System
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brinkman II has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Brinkman II, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brinkman II's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brinkman II accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brinkman II frequently treats Immunization Administration, Hypothyroidism, and Hypertension.
Dr. Brinkman II's office is located at 80 Gardenia Dr Ste B, Covington, LA 70433. Find other locations and directions.