Dr. Robert Booth, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Booth completed a residency at Penn Hospital. He currently practices at Jefferson Health 3B Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Jefferson Bucks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Booth is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Penn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Booth?
He is the best knee surgeon ever. Did both of my knees at the same time more then 10 yrs ago. I was driving in 4 months dancing in 9 months. That was back when it was considered a one year recovery. People say I am a walking advertisement for his work. He also has the best bedside manor I have ever seen in a Doctor. I am still doing fine no issues and I will be 73yrs old next month. Thank you Dr. Booth for giving me my life back.
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Einstein Medical Center - Philadelphia