Dr. Robert Bess, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Bess completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University, University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Denver International Spine Center and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bess is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Denver International Spine Center
Denver International Spine Center1601 E 19th Ave Ste 6250, Denver, CO 80218 (303) 762-3472
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University University Hospitals Of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Kaiser Permanente
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bess?
Dr Bess is caring and takes seriously your concerns. At a recent visit he listened to my situation and made positive suggestions as to the way forward, wanting to make sure about being fully informed.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center