Dr. Ruelaz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Ruelaz, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Glendale, CA. He currently practices at Luis M. Albert M.d. Inc. and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of Huntington Park. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruelaz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruelaz?
An excellent Doctor who is very skilled and knowledgeable in his field. He has performed two different cardiac procedures on me on two different occasions and I was extremely satisfied with the entire process and outcome. Truly a lifesaver!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Ruelaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruelaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruelaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruelaz frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Sick Sinus Syndrome.
Dr. Ruelaz's office is located at 801 S Chevy Chase Dr Ste 108, Glendale, CA 91205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital Of Huntington Park
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital