Dr. Pickett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Pickett, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Pickett completed a residency at University of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Saint Thomas Heart and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hickman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pickett is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1999
- Clinical Scholar: University of Kentucky Medical Center, Other Education — 1997
- Mississippi State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Thomas Heart
Saint Thomas Outpatient Cardiac Imaging - Midtown301 21st Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 329-5144
Saint Thomas Medical Partners - Specialty Clinic - Cookeville120 Walnut Commons Ln Ste C, Cookeville, TN 38501 Existing Patients: (931) 526-7699
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pickett?
Would refer anyone without hesitation
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Pickett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pickett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pickett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pickett frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pickett's office is located at 301 21st Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hickman Hospital
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Marshall Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center