Dr. Robert Hong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hong's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Hong, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Hong completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. and is affiliated with The Queen's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hong is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 550 S Beretania St Ste 300, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (808) 691-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hong?
Dr. Hong is a very experienced cardiologist. He takes only patients who need electrical devices such as pacemakers and defibrillators. Dr. Hong and his nurse Amy make a great team. Dr. Hong is highly regarded by his colleagues. Currently he is Chief in the Heart Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hong frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hong's office is located at 550 S Beretania St Ste 300, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Queen's Medical Center