Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-4325.
Dr. Robert Hirsch, MD
New Patient(954) 982-6127
Dr. Robert Hirsch, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Aventura, FL. Dr. Hirsch completed a residency at University of Miami Hospital. He currently practices at Memorial Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Miami Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Miami Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hirsch?
Exceptional attention to detail. Dr. Hirsch, & Robin Lofton ARNP create a dynamic duo that continually cross check each other to ensure the highest degree of accuracy, the most optimum levels of care, concern & compassion are employed on every aspect of treatment. The combined significant experience, knowledge, comprehensive understanding of how best to incorporate the latest technologies and medical advancements ensure the patient will be treated consistent with the established protocols. The symbiotic relationships among all team members creates an unparalleled synergy which enhances the customer service level greater than the sum of its parts. Dr. Hirsch & his team are beyond exceptional and will do anything possible to create the potential for every available option to live well & enjoy life.
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hirsch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Hirsch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hirsch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hirsch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hirsch frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Hirsch's office is located at 20801 Biscayne Blvd Ste 200, Aventura, FL 33180. Find other locations and directions.