Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Rishin Shah, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Allen, TX. Dr. Shah completed a residency at University of Illinois. He currently practices at Prime Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Medical City Lewisville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 2010
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2007
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah was very informative about my condition and encouraged me about the things I can do to continue to improve my cardio vascular health. His entire staff is compassionate, helpful and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 1105 Central Expy N Ste 2120, Allen, TX 75013. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
Prime Heart and Vascular
Prime Heart And Vascular
Prime Heart And Vascular3010 Legacy Dr Ste 210, Frisco, TX 75034 (972) 947-2447
Prime Heart And Vascular981 Tx-121 Ste 3100, Allen, TX 75013