Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rishin Shah, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Frisco, TX. Dr. Shah completed a residency at University Of Illinois. and is affiliated with Medical City Lewisville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University Of Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 2010
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2007
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Pleasant and comfortable atmosphere , easy to communicate with Dr , dr’s assistant(s)and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rishin Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 3010 Legacy Dr Ste 210, Frisco, TX 75034. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Lewisville
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano