Dr. Riple Hansalia, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Neptune, NJ. Dr. Hansalia completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Shore Heart Group and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hansalia is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Shore Heart Group
Shore Heart Group1820 State Route 33 Ste 4B, Neptune, NJ 07753 Existing Patients: (732) 776-8500
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hansalia?
Dr. Hansalia is one of the most conscientious and thorough doctors I’ve ever met. His bedside manner is outstanding. During his procedures, patient safety is a priority. I refer all my friends and family to him.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center