Dr. Rimas Gilvydis, MD is a neuroradiology specialist in Geneva, IL. Dr. Gilvydis completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. He currently practices at Gilvydis Vein Clinic and is affiliated with SwedishAmerican Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gilvydis is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Rush Pres St Lukes Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Rush Presby-St Luke's Hosp - Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Mallinckrodt Institute Radiology - Neuroradiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 1994
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1994
- Wayne State University-Detroit Medical Center, Medical School — 1994
- University of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1990
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Pekin Insurance
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilvydis?
Varicose veins run in my family, but I never expected to struggle so much with them by my mid-30s. I developed blood clots in my leg while pregnant, and after recovery my bad veins began to deteriorate at an alarming rate. It got to the point where I was in constant discomfort and pain, even while resting or trying to sleep. Not to mention how horrific my leg looked—I was embarrassed to wear skirts, shorts, or go to the pool because of my leg’s appearance. I was so discouraged that my life had gotten to this point while I was relatively young, and had no idea how I was going to make it through the rest of my life with this disease progressing on. Enter Dr. G. and Gilvydis Vein Clinic! They have an amazing staff that truly cares, and walks with you through every part of preparation process. They never make you feel like a “problem”—they have a heart to serve. Dr. G. is a genius in his field! After 2 procedures the transformation in my leg and life is truly miraculous. Thank you!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rimas Gilvydis, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gilvydis's profile.
Dr. Gilvydis frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Cellulitis, and Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gilvydis' office is located at 2631 Williamsburg Ave, Geneva, IL 60134. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gilvydis is able to speak Lithuanian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rimas Gilvydis, MD is affiliated with SwedishAmerican Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Rimas Gilvydis, MD holds board certifications in Diagnostic Radiology, Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology, and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Gilvydis has over 28 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Rimas Gilvydis, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- SwedishAmerican Hospital
Gilvydis Vein Clinic
Gilvydis Vein Clinic2631 Williamsburg Ave, Geneva, IL 60134 (815) 827-1098
Gilvydis Vein Clinic
Gilvydis Vein Clinic1815 Mediterranean Dr Ste 103, Sycamore, IL 60178
Gilvydis Vein Clinic
Gilvydis Vein Clinic2127 Midlands Ct Unit 102, Sycamore, IL 60178 (815) 981-4742
Northern Illinois Vein Clinic
Northern Illinois Vein Clinic2990 N Perryville Rd Unit 3400, Rockford, IL 61107 (779) 696-8346