Dr. Harris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ricky Harris, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Denton, TX. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Scott & White Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Denton Heart Group and is affiliated with Medical City Denton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Okla Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Denton Heart Group
Denton Heart Group3333 Colorado Blvd, Denton, TX 76210 Existing Patients: (940) 382-8080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Kind and knowledgable. Office staff has changed over the visits and their ablilties are progressing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ricky Harris, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Harris' office is located at 3333 Colorado Blvd, Denton, TX 76210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Denton
- Muenster Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Denton
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano