Call (478) 217-3102 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ricky McCullough, MD is a cardiology specialist in Eastman, GA. Dr. McCullough completed a residency at Medical Center Of Central Georgia. He currently practices at Middle Georgia Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCullough is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical Center Of Central Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2012
- MERCER UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Middle Georgia Heart and Vascular Center
Middle Georgia Heart and Vascular Center1103 Plaza Ave, Eastman, GA 31023 Existing Patients: (478) 217-3102
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCullough?
Dr. McCullough performed a heart cath. The entire department. He was reassuring and very professional. Trust completely. Excellent care
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ricky McCullough, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCullough's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCullough accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCullough frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Hypertension, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. McCullough's office is located at 1103 Plaza Ave, Eastman, GA 31023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCullough has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Dorminy Medical Center
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center, Navicent Health
- The Medical Center of Peach County