Call (502) 628-3428 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rickey Myhand, MD is a hematology specialist in Frankfort, KY. Dr. Myhand completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Covenant Oncology and Hematology, LLC and is affiliated with Frankfort Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Myhand is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Covenant Oncology and Hematology, LLC
Covenant Oncology and Hematology93 C Michael Davenport Blvd Ste 2, Frankfort, KY 40601 Existing Patients: (502) 628-3428
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myhand?
Dr. Myhand is extremely courteous & compassionate. He takes his time explaining things & is very thorough. I never feel like he is rushing me to get to the next patient. I highly recommend him & his office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rickey Myhand, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Myhand's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Myhand accepts your insurance.
Dr. Myhand frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Myhand's office is located at 93 C Michael Davenport Blvd Ste 2, Frankfort, KY 40601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Myhand has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Georgetown Community Hospital