Dr. Rickey Parsons, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Parsons completed a residency at Wake Forest University. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics and is affiliated with Fort Loudoun Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Parsons is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics9430 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 690-4861
- Wake Forest University, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Internship Hospital
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Prime Health Services
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsons?
Saw Dr Parsons for a knee injury. I was impressed he is not "cut happy" and recommended a non-surgical treatment path which was successful. I would see him again and recommend his practice.
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center