Dr. Rick Yavruian, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yavruian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rick Yavruian, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Yavruian completed a residency at University Of New Mexico School Of Med. He currently practices at Sage Healthcare PLLC and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yavruian is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of New Mexico Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of New Mexico School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of New Mexico School Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sage Healthcare PLLC
Sage Healthcare PLLC413 N Allumbaugh St Ste 101, Boise, ID 83704 Existing Patients: (208) 323-1125
Ustick Medical10787 W Ustick Rd, Boise, ID 83713 Existing Patients: (208) 323-1125
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yavruian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yavruian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yavruian frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Yavruian's office is located at 413 N Allumbaugh St Ste 101, Boise, ID 83704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yavruian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center