Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Weiss, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ. Dr. Weiss completed a residency at Hahnemann. He currently practices at Penn Medicine Rheumatology and is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weiss is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hahnemann, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- U Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Lahey Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- HAHNEMANN MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weiss?
This was my husband's and my first visit to Dr. Richard Weiss. We both were looking for a new primary care doctor and were very pleased with the staff at Cohen Medical Associates and Dr. Weiss. Dr. Weiss took time to go over our medical history. We left feeling comfortable that Richard Weiss is now our primary care doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weiss has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Weiss frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Weiss' office is located at 100 Marlton Pike E E, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Virtua Vorhees Hospital
Penn Medicine Rheumatology
Penn Medicine Rheumatology100 Marlton Pike E E, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 (856) 216-0300