Dr. Richard Tim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Tim, MD is a neurology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Tim completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Raleigh Neurology Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tim is board certified in Neurology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Raleigh Neurology Associates1540 Sunday Dr, Raleigh, NC 27607 Existing Patients: (919) 782-3456
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tim?
Pain-Free EMGs by Dr. Richard Tim: In 1992, I had EMG tests on both arms in Tucson and they were so excruciating, I sobbed through the tests and said, never again. In 2018, I needed EMG tests in both arms and both lower legs. I was referred to Dr. Richard Tim. I was terrified. But, guess what? ZERO PAIN with Dr. Tim! His practice is limited to EMG tests and he is a real pro. Very kind & he told me the most important finding to be sure I knew. That turned out to be crucial info. Highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tim frequently treats Nerve Conduction Studies, Peripheral Nerve Disorders, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Tim's office is located at 1540 Sunday Dr, Raleigh, NC 27607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.