Dr. Penson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Penson, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Mainegeneral Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Bartholomew'S Hospmedcollegeuniv Of London, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Creole, French Creole
Massachusetts General Hospital
MGH Center for Gynecologic Cancers55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Penson?
I started seeing Penson 3 years ago for ovarian cancer treatment. I had been at Dana Farber, and they gave me little hope of finding a clinical trial. Penson got me on one and I couldn’t feel more grateful. He’s a delightful, brilliant doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Penson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Penson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Penson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Penson frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Penson's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Penson speaks French Creole, Creole, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MelroseWakefield Hospital