Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is a hematology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Stanford Univ. He currently practices at University Hospitals and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Stanford Univ, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Stanford Hosp Stanfor Univ, Internship Hospital — 2002
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Sickle Cell Disease, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
University Hospitals11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-5884