Dr. Richard Lee, MD is a hematology specialist in Princeton, NJ. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Princeton Medical Group PA and is affiliated with Penn Medicine Princeton Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Hematology.
Princeton Medical Group PA
Princeton Medical Group PA419 N Harrison 101 St # 201, Princeton, NJ 08540 Existing Patients: (609) 924-9300
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee spends time sharing medical information/conditions in understandable language, replete with comoassion and support. He welcomes and responds honestly to every question. He has been a blessing.
- Penn Medicine Princeton Health