Dr. Richard Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is a hematology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Lee completed a residency at UAB Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Claiborne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- UAB Hospital, Residency Hospital
- U of Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U of Ala Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tennessee Cancer Specialists1415 Old Weisgarber Rd Ste 200, Knoxville, TN 37909 Existing Patients: (865) 934-5800
Tennessee Cancer Specialists
Irene and Howard H Baker Cancer Treatment Center389 FORGE RIDGE RD, Harrogate, TN 37752 Existing Patients: (423) 869-5893
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Doctor lee is an awesome doctor. He gets answers to the problems your having and he lets you know he really cares!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1415 Old Weisgarber Rd Ste 200, Knoxville, TN 37909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Claiborne Medical Center
- Middlesboro ARH Hospital
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center