Dr. Richard Hung, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Hung completed a residency at Med College Wi. He currently practices at The Center for ENT and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Center for ENT
Richard T. Hung MD, FACS4191 Bellaire Blvd Ste 200, Houston, TX 77025 (713) 795-5343
Chinese, Mandarin, English
- Med College Wi, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1989
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hung?
Dr. Hung gave me a good night's sleep and freedom from chronic seasonal allergies with a ballon sinuplasty. The procedure was quick and easy, and the recovery was a breeze. Dr. Hung expained every step of the procedure before and after, and he was a pleasure every time I saw him.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Oakbend Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital