Dr. Richard Grapski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grapski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Grapski, MD is a hematology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Grapski completed a residency at Boston University Med Ctr/univ Hp. He currently practices at Thompson Oncology Group and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. Dr. Grapski is board certified in Hematology.
- Boston University Med Ctr/univ Hp, Residency Hospital
- University Ma Mem Hlthcare Mem Campus, Residency Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Worcester Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grapski?
He treated my sisters Pancreatic Cancer with respect, and let her have her dignity with making hard choices!! He is now retired & hope he is enjoying it!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grapski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grapski frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Grapski's office is located at 1915 White Ave Fl 3, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grapski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Leconte Medical Center
Thompson Oncology Group
Thompson Oncology Group1915 White Ave Fl 3, Knoxville, TN 37916 (865) 541-1720