Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Snyder, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Snyder completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Medical City Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Snyder is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry, Medical School — 1987
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1983
- L'Universite Catholique de L'Ouest, Angers, France, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Snyder?
January 2018 Highly recommend Dr. Snyder! Was recommended to me by a close friend. Very professional...takes his time...listens & answers questions... asks medical questions & explains well...very down to earth & easy to talk to him. Alicia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Snyder frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Supraventricular Tachycardia, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Snyder's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste A341, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Snyder speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Snyder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Plano
HeartPlace Dallas7777 Forest Ln Ste A341, Dallas, TX 75230 (972) 566-5700