Call (972) 842-4597 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Snyder, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Snyder completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. He currently practices at HeartPlace Medical City and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Snyder is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1987
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1983
- L'Universite Catholique de L'Ouest, Angers, France, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HeartPlace Medical City
HeartPlace Medical City7777 Forest Ln Ste A341, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 842-4597
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Snyder?
January 2018 Highly recommend Dr. Snyder! Was recommended to me by a close friend. Very professional...takes his time...listens & answers questions... asks medical questions & explains well...very down to earth & easy to talk to him. Alicia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Snyder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Snyder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Snyder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Snyder frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Supraventricular Tachycardia, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Snyder's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste A341, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Snyder speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Snyder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Plano