Dr. Richard Schubert, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Schubert completed a residency at Parkland & Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Carrell Clinic and is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Trophy Club. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schubert is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
W.B. Carrell Memorial Clinic9301 N Central Expy Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 391-1580
WB Carrell Memorial Clinic
WB Carrell Memorial Clinic9301 N Central Expy Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 220-2468
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Parkland & Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schubert?
Professional and spends time answering all questions
- Baylor Medical Center At Trophy Club
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- North Central Surgical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas