Dr. Richard Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Roberts, MD is a allergy & asthma specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Nc Bapt Hospital. He currently practices at Carolina Asthma Allergy Center and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Pediatrics.
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Nc Bapt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 1978
- Colgate University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Very pleasant and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 2600 E 7th St Unit A, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health University City
- Caromont Regional Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Carolina Asthma Allergy Center
Carolina Asthma Allergy Center2600 E 7th St Unit A, Charlotte, NC 28204 (877) 825-6894
Carolina Asthma & Allergy Ctr
Carolina Asthma & Allergy Ctr8401 University Exec Park Dr Ste 128, Charlotte, NC 28262 (704) 372-7900
Carolina Asthma and Allergy Center
Carolina Asthma and Allergy Center PA2325 Aberdeen Blvd Ste C, Gastonia, NC 28054 (704) 861-0515