Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Rosenbaum, MD is a cardiology specialist in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Rosenbaum completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Allergy and Asthma Care Specialists LLC and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenbaum is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thos Jefferson Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy and Asthma Care Specialists LLC1875 Dempster St Ste 150, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Existing Patients: (224) 585-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenbaum?
Have been a patient of his for a few years now. Excellent Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosenbaum frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Rosenbaum's office is located at 1875 Dempster St Ste 150, Park Ridge, IL 60068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenbaum speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rosenbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital