Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Richard Riccardi, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Lawrence, MA. Dr. Riccardi completed a residency at SUNY Health Science Center. He currently practices at New England Neurological Associates, PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Riccardi is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- SUNY Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid of New Hampshire
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- Tufts Health Plan
- Well Sense Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New England Neurological Associates, PC
New England Neurological Associates, PC354 Merrimack St Ste 1, Lawrence, MA 01843 Existing Patients: (978) 687-2321
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riccardi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Riccardi frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Riccardi's office is located at 354 Merrimack St Ste 1, Lawrence, MA 01843. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riccardi speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Riccardi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.