Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pleak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Pleak, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Glen Oaks, NY. Dr. Pleak completed a residency at Columbia U. He currently practices at Zucker Hillside Hospital CHP and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Pleak is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Columbia U, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Columbia U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Western Psyc/U Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Lafayette Clin, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Zucker Hillside Hospital CHP
Glen Oaks Office7559 263rd St, Glen Oaks, NY 11004 Existing Patients: (718) 470-3500
Nslij26901 76th Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Existing Patients: (718) 470-3517
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pleak?
Dr. Pleak is a knowledgeable and caring clinician who takes a tremendous amount of time caring for my transgender child. He continuously seeks parental input and is respectful of boundaries with each issue presented. I highly recommend him as a health care provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pleak frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Pleak's office is located at 7559 263rd St, Glen Oaks, NY 11004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pleak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center