Dr. Richard Pearson, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Pearson completed a residency at Rochester-Strong Meml Hosp. He currently practices at UVA Primary Care Center. Dr. Pearson is board certified in Infectious Disease.
UVA Primary Care Center
UVA Primary Care Center1221 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-0211
- Rochester-Strong Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Rochester-Strong Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Rochester-Strong Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearson?