Dr. Patten has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Patten, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Patten completed a residency at Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patten is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- New England Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Maryland, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Maryland, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Colby College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patten?
Dr. Patten is on top of my case, keeps me on the right track and helps me regain and sustain a high quality of life. He is smart, caring and treats me like a family member.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Patten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patten's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patten frequently treats Heart Disease, Sinus Tachycardia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Patten's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Catholic Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
- Speare Memorial Hospital
- Winchester Hospital