Dr. Richard Patten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patten's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Patten, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Patten completed a residency at Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Lahey Outpatient Center, Lexington and is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patten is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- New England Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Maryland, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Colby College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patten?
Best cardiologist and a wonderful Man
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patten frequently treats Heart Disease, Sinus Tachycardia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Patten's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patten has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Catholic Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
- Speare Memorial Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Lahey Outpatient Center, Lexington
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Burlington41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 (781) 744-5100
Lahey Cardiology, Beverly
Parkhurst Medical Building77 Herrick St Ste 206, Beverly, MA 01915 (978) 927-8400
New England Heart and Vascular Institute
New England Heart Institute100 McGregor St, Manchester, NH 03102 (603) 645-6401
Parkland Medical Center
Parkland Medical Center1 Parkland Dr, Derry, NH 03038 (603) 432-1500