Dr. Perrin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Perrin, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Perrin completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group LLC and is affiliated with Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Perrin is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2002
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CSX Railroad
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perrin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Perrin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perrin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perrin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perrin frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Perrin's office is located at 1625 N George Mason Dr Ste 354, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center
- Virginia Hospital Center