Dr. Richard Driessnack, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Driessnack completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Osf orthopedics and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Driessnack is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Osf orthopedics303 N William Kumpf Blvd, Peoria, IL 61605 Existing Patients: (309) 676-5546
Great Plains Orthopedics
Great Plains Orthopedics7800 N Sommer St Ste 608, Peoria, IL 61615 Existing Patients: (309) 689-0500
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wm Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Driessnack?
My bilateral TKR was 6 weeks ago. My experience has been very positive. My incisions have left me with very slim scars and I believe they will almost be invisible in a few years. He used the Conformis Custom Knees which I’m very happy with.
- Methodist Hospital
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF St. Mary Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital