Dr. Richard Ospina, MD is a neurology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Ospina completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Neurology and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ospina is board certified in Neurology.
Inova Medical Group - Neurology
Inova Neurology-Alexandria1500 N Beauregard St Ste 300, Alexandria, VA 22311 Existing Patients: (703) 845-1500
Inova Medical Group - Cardiology
Inova Medical Group Prosperity- Fairfax Office3650 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 204, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (703) 391-4140
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1999
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ospina?
Dr. Richard Ospina is a excellent Neurologist. He is honest, trustworthy, caring, fabulous bedside manners, finds the root of the problem then the solution. He takes time with his patients and listens. His communication skills are marvellous. I can't say enough how he helped and is still helping our Mother and has put our family at ease. Thank you so very much Dr Richard Ospina.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center