Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Richard Montilla, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Montilla completed a residency at Graduate Hospital. He currently practices at Richard V. Montilla M.d PC and is affiliated with Martha's Vineyard Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Montilla is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Graduate Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Graduate Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richard V. Montilla M.d PC123 Summer St Ste 675, Worcester, MA 01608 Existing Patients: (508) 948-4030
Richard Montilla MD PC
Worcester Office299 Lincoln St Ste 201, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 852-2001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montilla?
I can’t possibly say enough about Dr Montilla and his staff. What a great experience! From my initial consultation to the surgery and recovery, I never felt alone. Dr Montilla is so calm and very detail oriented. He took the time to explain everything I needed to know. He was very easy to talk to and work with. From the 1st time I met him, I knew I could trust him with this journey and what a great decision I made! He knows his stuff so you’re never really in doubt about anything because he’ll take his time to talk to you about everything especially things you may be uncomfortable about. I had a successful tummy tuck and I’m very happy with the results!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Montilla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Montilla frequently treats Wound Repair, Adjacent Tissue Transfer, and Excision of Benign Skin Lesion.
Dr. Montilla's office is located at 123 Summer St Ste 675, Worcester, MA 01608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Montilla speaks Filipino and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital