Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Dasheiff, MD is a neurology specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Dasheiff completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building. Dr. Dasheiff is board certified in Neurology.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805 Existing Patients: (218) 786-3925
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dasheiff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dasheiff frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test, and Dementia Evaluation.
Dr. Dasheiff's office is located at 400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dasheiff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.