Dr. Richard Chang, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Loma Linda University Med Center. He currently practices at JOHN MUIR PHYSICIAN NETWORK and is affiliated with John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Debakey Heart and Vascular Center, The Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Texas Medical Branch, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Chief Resident, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Other Education — 2005
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Uc Riverside, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- Manila Central University Fdt-Medical Foundation, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
I first met Dr Richard Chang at John Muir hospital when I was having a heart attack, he placed three stents in and I spent three days in ICU. I was under the care of another Cardiologist when this occurred. The other Cardiologist was lacking in the bedside manor that I needed, so I immediately switched to Dr. Chang, and I am so thankful I did, he makes sure to take all the time I needed for any questions I had, and explained everything in detail to me. I highly recommend Dr Chang, because he will do everything he can to save your life!
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center