Dr. Richard Linsk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Linsk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Linsk, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Linsk completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at SHALVA ADULT AND CHILD PSYCHIATRY, Southfield, MI and is affiliated with Mclaren Lapeer Region. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Linsk is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Case West Res U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Presbyn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Presbyn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- McLaren Health Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Linsk?
Intelligent and caring. Dr. Linsk and the staff have been extremely helpful, timely, and always call back. Most of all, they are very caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Linsk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linsk frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychological Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent.
Dr. Linsk's office is located at 21751 W 11 Mile Rd Ste 105, Southfield, MI 48076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Linsk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mclaren Lapeer Region