Dr. Richard Clay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clay's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Clay, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Clay completed a residency at Bridgeport Hospital. He currently practices at HH Heart Center Cardiothoracic Surgeons and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Clay is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clay?
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Bridgeport Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Bridgeport Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clay frequently treats Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Pleural Effusion, and Aortic Dissection.
Dr. Clay's office is located at 201 Sivley Rd SW Ste 300, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
HH Heart Center Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Huntsville Cardiothoracic Surgeons PC201 Sivley Rd SW Ste 300, Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 536-5594