Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kast accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Kast, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Kast completed a residency at University Of Vermont McHv Dept Of Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Vermont McHv Dept Of Psychiatry, Residency Hospital
- University Of Copenhagen, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 148 College St Ste 202d, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 557-7278
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kast?
He is definitely a character but so am I. He is fiercely intelligent and genuinely cares about his patients; a true humanitarian, a truly good doctor; and I have a strong aversion to doctors, psychiatrists and big pharma. If you don't like BS, he's worth a visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kast frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Bipolar Disorder, and Anxiety.
Dr. Kast's office is located at 148 College St Ste 202d, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kast has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.