Dr. Richard Halterman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Halterman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Halterman, MD is a nephrology specialist in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Halterman completed a residency at Ohio State University College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Western Nephrology and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halterman is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Nephrology- Lafayette2655 Crescent Dr, Lafayette, CO 80026 Existing Patients: (303) 443-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halterman?
Dr. Halterman is smart, listens and cares about his patients. He calls with test results and discusses items of concern with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Halterman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Halterman frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Halterman's office is located at 2655 Crescent Dr, Lafayette, CO 80026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Halterman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
- Longs Peak Hospital