Dr. Cuneo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Cuneo, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. Cuneo completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center, Boston Floating Hospital. He currently practices at Pediatric Health Care Associates and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cuneo is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Boston Floating Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Boston Floating Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Health Care Associates
Pediatric Health Care Associates of Peabody10 Centennial Dr Ste 104, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (978) 535-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cuneo?
Dr cuneo has been our pediatrician for over 17 years. He is the kindest Doctor. Our children actually look forward to seeing him. He always make me feel like everything will be ok when the children are sick. He’s very smart and honest. When he retires I honestly will be devastated. I hope my children are adults before that happens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Cuneo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cuneo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cuneo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cuneo frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Cuneo's office is located at 10 Centennial Dr Ste 104, Peabody, MA 01960. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital