Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Richard Wall, MD is a pulmonologist in Renton, WA. Dr. Wall completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wall is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- National Quality Scholar Veterans Affairs, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Vanderbilt Univ, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Santa Clara University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wall?
I have been a patient for a number of years and would highly recommend Dr Wall. he has improved my life a great deal. not only with the CPAP but he diagnosed another issue I had with a medicines side effect. I could not be happier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wall frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Wall's office is located at 4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 460, Renton, WA 98055. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Medical Center