Dr. Richard Lee, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Lee completed a residency at UMDNJ Rutgers Med. He currently practices at Advanced Specialty Care, PC and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Advanced Specialty Care, PC
Advanced Specialty Care, PC107 Newtown Rd Ste 2a, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 830-4700
- 1986, Fellowship Hospital
- Brown Med Sch/Ri Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- 1980, Medical School
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Medical School
- UMDNJ Rutgers Med, Residency Hospital — 1984
- SUNY Downstate Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1981
- 1976, Undergraduate School
- University of Connecticut, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Really terrifi!. Normally, he addresses people with allergies. Through the years, tho, he overextended himself to get into digestive problems that many seniors suffer from because their suffering can mimic allergic reactions. I can't tell you how many times he has had the right answer over my gastro. Thank God for drs who go beyond the norm to ensure patients' sufferings are addressed.
- Danbury Hospital